- 10 November 2017Bonfiglioli announces new compact hydraulic drive unit, with integrated axial piston motor – Bonfiglioli 600WT series- at Agritechnica 2017
- 12 October 2017Bonfliglioi is proud to have been a part of Bologna University’s experimentation with Cable Driven Parallel robots.
- 07 September 2017Bonfiglioli Group updates ISO 9001:2015 certification in record time
- 20 June 2017Bonfiglioli is proud to announce the commencement of operations of its assembling facility in Pune, India
- 19 May 2017New Malpighi La.B headquarters - the Laboratory of Robotics, Computer Science, Design and 3D Design - opens its doors, in dedication to Clementino Bonfiglioli
Here at Bonfiglioli, we operate through three different Business Areas:(incorporating our mechatronics and power transmission divisions), and (focusing on applications for construction, agricultural and earth moving machinery, etc.). These three distinct sectors develop specific solutions and applications in response to the varying needs of our increasingly complex and technologically advanced markets.