On Saturday Sept. 14th, 2013 the Italian Environment Minister Andrea Orlando, accompanied by the Mayor of Forlì Roberto Balzani, paid a visit to the Bonfiglioli factory in Forlì, specialized in the production of the solutions dedicated to the wind generation. The opportunity was important for an exchange of views on the future of renewable energy (like photovoltaic, wind, biomass, etc.), a segment in which Bonfiglioli plays an important role especially in the exploitation of wind energy being the company a world leader. The Minister expressed a warm appreciation for the company organization, the workplace and the Bonfiglioli attitude regarding both the day-by-day and ongoing activities aimed at the improvement of the environmental care and respect.
- 23 April 2018EVOLUTION THE START, Laying the First Stone
- 10 April 2018Alternative drive systems for offshore cranes by Bonfiglioli
- 05 April 2018Bonfiglioli launches new track drives with integrated axial piston motor dedicated to hybrid platforms
- 05 April 2018New 605WE wheel drive series with electric motor by Bonfiglioli
- 05 April 2018New coaxial planetary drive for winches applications