Electric powertrains for material handling trucks
Bonfiglioli supplies high efficiency, low noise planetary axles and drives with integrated, high performance electric motors and low maintenance braking systems for Class 1 material handling vehicles.
Typical applications include 3 and 4 wheel counterbalance lift trucks and ground support equipment.
Bonfiglioli electric powertrains are fully tested in the factory and guarantee reduced energy consumption.
This, in turn, means longer battery operating times, extended service intervals and a lower total cost of ownership.
Bonfiglioli’s 600F Series drives are complemented by a range of idle steering systems based on axles or steering units, depending on the number of wheels on the vehicle.
- Material handling vehicles (CB forklifts, airport equipment)
- Indoor and outdoor use
- CB trucks with lift capacity from 1.6 to 5.0 tons
- GSE vehicles with draw bar pull from 6000 to 25000 kgf
- Vehicle speeds up to 20 km/h
- Dual planetary gearbox
- Optimised gear design for maximum efficiency and minimum noise
- Wet disc service brake with low displacement actuation
- Parking brake with mechanical lever actuation
- Integrated, customised mast support
- Integrated AC traction motor in IP20 or IP43 protection ratings
- Integrated, high accuracy, silicon based, KTY temperature sensor
- Integrated, high resolution, Hall effect speed sensor
Optional features available on request
- Spring applied hydraulic release parking brake
- Mechanical disengagement for towing, with no need to remove the wheel and without oil drop